STEPS TO PRESENTING
Steps to Presenting at the BOOST Conference
1. Read and complete the Request for Proposal (RFP) information.
2. Complete and submit your workshop proposal and agree to BOOST Workshop Guidelines by October 31st.
3. You will be notified regarding Phase 1 acceptance in November.
4. Upon acceptance of your proposal you will be notified via email and asked to submit electronic handouts of workshop that will be posted on our website after the conference.
Information You Will Need Prior to Submitting
- Contact info for main presenters and any co-presenters (address, emails, etc.)
- Main presenter Bio
- 3 references and their contact information
- How you will promote your workshop prior to the conference
- High-resolution Main Presenter headshot photo
- High-resolution Main Presenter organization logo
- Main Presenter's highest level of education
- In order to submit your RFP, you must have a Google account. You can create a Google account prior to submitting your RFP by copying and pasting this link bit.ly/GoogleAccount08.
Workshop Specific Information
- Workshop Title
- Workshop Description
- Workshop Objectives
- Target Student Population for the workshop
- Number of times you’ve presented this topic
- Room set-up and A/V requirements
- Materials you will use
- Participant Outcomes