2018 REGISTRATION ADD-ONS
Give your conference registration a POWER BOOST!
Your pass includes all of the following:
• BOOST Swag Bundle with a BOOST t-shirt, BOOST highlighter, & BOOST tattoo
• Free Group Photo of you and your staff
• Entry into an exclusive Raffle Prize Drawing PLUS an extra raffle ticket for the Closing Ceremony on Friday
• Fast Check-In at registration in the VIP line
• Exclusive coupons from Palm Springs merchants & BOOST Collaborative to use at our Exhibit booth
• Reserved VIP seating at all General Sessions & Film Festival
• Access to the VIP line for Meet the Authors inside the Exhibit Hall
NOTE: Available only for purchase online on the BOOST Conference registration website until supplies last. No on-site purchases available! Please read all the terms and conditions outlined in your registration confirmation email.
BOOSTer Pass Terms and Conditions:
This pass is valid only for the 2018 BOOST Conference. This pass cannot be transferred to any other conference participant. No refunds allowed. Attendees who purchase a BOOSTer Pass will need to check-in at the Speaker/VIP line located in the Palm Springs Convention Center lobby.
Group photos with your staff will be taken in the lobby of the Palm Springs Convention Center on Thursday, May 3, 2018 between 12:00 and 1:00pm. You and all your staff must be present at this time to get your group photo. Photos will ONLY be taken at this designated time, no exceptions. Your group photo will be emailed to you 3-4 weeks post-conference.
BOOST Master Classes are classes offered to attendees by world-class experts of a discipline in order to develop skills in fundamental concepts or stimulate thought in a specific area. BOOST Master Classes may include lecture, panels, research findings, promising practices, case studies, real-world issues, and valuable industry expertise by respected leaders in their field.
Please see full schedule of Master Class presenters here.
*Please pre-register for this event when you register for the BOOST Conference. Click here to access the registration link and login to your online account.
• Complete independent follow-up work
• Earn 9 units through University of California, Irvine (UCI) Extension