Stay and Play
We are offering special hotel rates to extend your stay in beautiful Palm Springs! See individual hotels for extended rates just for BOOST Conference attendees!
Palm Springs is indeed the year-round vacation destination for groups, individuals, and families, with something for everyone - whether it be enjoying our 350 days of sunshine a year, shopping, golfing, hiking, adventure, Jeep tours, gaming, mid-century modern architecture, cultural events, museums, and nightlife or just sitting back and relaxing by the pool shadowed by our magnificent mountains. Discover a year-round paradise with turquoise skies and purple mountains embrace a village vibe that is as unique as it is irresistibly chic. Soak up a perfect blend of outdoor diversion and casual relaxation. Allow your spirit to be energized in an atmosphere that can only be found right here. Fun, sun, and the never-ending allure of Palm Springs. Let the pristine desert air fill you with an energy that is nothing short of miraculous.
For more information on the Palm Springs area, please visit:
Greater Palm Springs Convention and Visitor's Bureau https://visitgreaterpalmsprings.com
BOOST Insider's Guide
If you're looking for things to do while you're in the Palm Springs area, we have put together this Insider's Guide to recommend some of our favorite restaurants, shopping, attractions, and other things to do.
Dining in Palm Springs
- El Mirasol’s Cocina Mexicana - closest location is in Los Arboles Hotel
- Koffi - closest location is in between the Hilton and Renaissance hotels
- Sherman's Deli & Bakery
- Starbucks Reserve
- Tommy Bahama Restaurant & Marlin Bar
- Sol Agave
- The Front Porch
- Bill's Pizza
- Wilma & Frieda
- Grand Central
- El Patron
- Rooster & The Pig (One of our CEO's favorites!)
- Desert Hills Premium Outlets
- Palm Canyon Drive, Downtown Palm Springs
- El Paseo Shopping District
- The River at Rancho Mirage
More Palm Springs Attractions
- Vision Agua Caliente Cultural Museum
- Escape Room Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Aerial Tramway
- Palm Springs Air Museum
- Palm Springs Art Museum - get free admission from 5-8pm on Thursday evenings during VillageFest
- Palm Springs Public Arts Collection
- Palm Springs Walk of Stars
- VillageFest Street Fair (every Thursday night from 6-10pm)
- Wander around Downtown Palm Springs
Things to do in Coachella Valley
- Catch a show at the Acrisure Arena
- Hike Indian Canyons
- Visit Joshua Tree National Park
- Visit The Living Desert Zoo and Gardens
A few tips from the BOOST Leadership Team
- Download the conference app- access PD in your pocket!
- Wear layers for those cool conference rooms and warm evenings.
- Don't forget your chapstick, sunscreen, lotion, and face masks!
- Hydrate! Don't forget to bring your reusable cups and bottles to help cut down on waste.
- Wear comfortable shoes and track your steps as you explore the area and try to get a hike in your schedule!
- Take time to admire the sunrise over the San Jacinto mountains.
Palm Springs Promise Program
Palm Springs is known for its beautiful convention center, stylish hotels, fashionable restaurants, chic shops, and fun things to do. With 360 days of sun-kissed weather and gorgeous scenery, you will find that Palm Springs is like no place else. Sign up today for exclusive deals on dining, shopping, and things to do! Get your Palm Springs Promise Program Pass here and save on exclusive area shops and restaurants!
Map courtesy of Visit Greater Palm Springs
Artwork by Bijou Karman