EXHIBITOR LEAD RETRIEVAL
About Lead Retrieval
1stSales will be providing an optional lead retrieval service to our exhibitors!
You will receive a small battery-operated scanner or you will download a mobile app to scan and gather contact information from your booth visitors, add your own lead qualifying data, add notes, and plan your follow-up. All of this information will appear in a spreadsheet you receive the morning after the hall closes.
The following Monday, 1stSales will send attendees a list of the exhibitors who scanned them. This list includes your profile: logo, marketing message, contacts and links to your website, social media links, and uploaded sales collateral.
Call Howard Kroymann 800-959-4313 x801 if you have additional questions.
BOOST Lead Retrieval Frequently Asked Questions
What does this service provide?
Within 24 hours after the conference:
- You will be emailed instructions for downloading an Excel spreadsheet containing your booth visitors' contact data (name, organization, address, phone, and email) and your own custom lead qualification data.
- Lead Sheets will be emailed to you and/or co-workers for selected "Hot" leads.
- Attendees will be emailed a list of the exhibitors who scanned them and a link to a page showing ALL exhibitors. This list includes your organization name, your website address, your logo, up to two contacts (name/phone/email), a 50-word marketing message, your full social media network (links to your Facebook page, YouTube video, etc.), and links to up to 4 documents (white papers, case studies, company brochures, product literature, etc).
HOW DOES THE LEAD RETRIEVAL APP WORK?
- On or before move-in day, download the 1stSales Lead Retrieval app from your app store onto the phones/tablets that will be used at the show. The single-user version of the app may be used on one device at a time throughout the show. The unlimited version may be used on any number of devices at a time throughout the show.
- Start the app and register (provide the user’s name, email address, and the registration key 1stSales sends to you as soon as you have paid for the service).
- Set up your custom qualifiers (what products, level of interest, what follow-ups, etc) by tapping Set up Qualifiers in the app. You can also set up your custom qualifiers by editing the order (follow the edit link found on your emailed invoice). In both cases, 1stSales has set up sample qualifiers that you can edit or deactivate. These custom qualifiers will be shared across all devices you use at the show.
- Tap the red + button when you are ready to scan an attendee’s badge. Give your permission for the app to use the camera to read badge barcodes. Put the barcode into focus. The app will read the barcode and take you to that attendee’s contact record in the app.
- Optional: tap in your qualifiers, tap or dictate a note, send a “hot lead” email to yourself or co-workers.
- Drop by the 1stSales counter if you have any questions or need assistance. Learn more about the app and how to plan your lead qualification by visiting https://1stsales.com/pdf/ReadMoreApp.pdf
How does the SCANNER system work?
On move-in day, come to the 1stSales counter (near exhibitor check-in or exhibitor services) to receive:
- A small, portable badge scanner or assistance downloading a mobile app to your iOS and/or Android phone/tablet. Point the scanner at the badge barcode and click the button to capture the contact record. It requires NO power in the booth and will store 10,000 scans without recharging.
- A customizable Lead Qualification card. Hand-label barcodes on the card throughout the show and then scan these barcodes to add your own custom lead qualification information, follow-up plans, lead rating, and scheduled calls to your spreadsheet. You will also use this card to ask that a "Hot" Lead Sheet be emailed to yourself and/or a co-worker. Return this card with your scanner so the 1stSales staff can move your custom data into your spreadsheet.
- Sheets are segmented into individually bar-coded note cards. Hand-write your note and scan the notecard barcode to attach the note to your lead.
- A 5-minute training on all the above. Learn more about this service and how to plan your lead qualification by visiting https://1stsales.com/pdf/ReadMore.pdf
What is the cost of this service?
1stSales charges the following prices:
SCANNERS- $275 for the basic service which includes the use of one scanner, $100 per additional scanner (through TBD). This price increases to $325 on TBD and increases to $450 on TBD.
APP- Access leads through a convenient mobile app, $375 for unlimited licenses, $275 for a single-user license, or $100 for mobile device rental. Price will increase to $425 on TBD and increase to $450 on TBD.
When and where do I return the scanners?
Scanners and your customized Lead Qualification card are to be returned to the 1stSales counter in the first hour of booth tear-down.
How do I order?
I have other questions. Who do I call?
Howard Kroymann, 800-959-4313 x801 - Pacific Time
The BOOST Conference does not sell, rent, or distribute our attendee list at any time. If you are contacted by a third-party representative offering a BOOST contact list, please be advised that they are not affiliated with BOOST Collaborative or the BOOST Conference and that the list is not legitimate.