Coming to the BOOST Conference in 2020!
BOOST Innovation Alley - the on-site event to showcase and celebrate youth innovation in the areas of Entrepreneurial Adventures and Creative Design & Technology. Come explore unique products that are being developed by student-run entrepreneurs and innovators. Take a stroll through Innovation Alley and support student success and meet the creators of ingenuity!
Wednesday, April 29, 2020 - Entrepreneurial Adventures Day
7:30AM - 4:00PM
Are you a kid or teen running your own business? Are you creating and selling goods or products to benefit your community? We want you to showcase your business during our Entrepreneurial Adventures Day at Innovation Alley.
Thursday, APRIL 30, 2020 - Creative Design & Technology Day
7:30AM - 4:00PM
Do you create amazing things? Are you a skilled Maker, Designer, or Inventor? Come share your talents and inventions during our Creative Design & Technology Day at Innovation Alley.
Innovation Alley Booth includes:
- One 6x2 table and two chairs
- One standard adult registration
- Two standard youth registrations
- Your logo/photo will be highlighted on the BOOST Conference website, final conference brochure, and in the general session PowerPoint
- We will feature you in one email blast that reaches over 20,000 global educators
- We will feature your company/service/product on our social media forums two times prior to the conference
- Cost $650 (additional adult registrations can be purchased at current rates, additional youth registrations can be purchased for $65)