Tuesday, April 26, 2022
$65 per person - includes lunch
Presenters: The Fundraising Academy, National University
The Online Cause Selling Accelerate is an online fundraising certificate program that teaches and empowers new and intermediate fundraisers to effectively identify, qualify, cultivate, and retain individual donors by building authentic, lasting relationships. Through the interactive, cohort-based training model, attendees will:
- Connect and collaborate with their cohort peers
- Explore effective prospecting and lead qualification strategies
- Practice their pitch to successfully secure donor support
- Redefine donor objections
- Discover digital fundraising tools
- Learn how to assess and approach different social styles
- Better understand their ethical responsibilities
Who should attend?
This program is designed for fundraisers and development teams with zero to five years of experience cultivating individual donors.
The Online Cause Selling Accelerate requires the following commitment from all participants:
- Attend all ten sessions from start to finish, including the 5-hour in-person kickoff session at the BOOST Pre-Conference Academy.
- Complete all out-of-session coursework. This work is applicable to the participant's professional role. With a few exceptions, the majority of out-of-session work is meant to be integrated into their general daily tasks (e.g. evaluating a prospect list; developing their pitch; contacting a donor or prospect; etc.)
NOTE: This Fundraising Academy will kick off at the BOOST Conference. Attendees will have the opportunity to apply to participate in the Cohort and fulfill the entire 56-hour online course. Upon acceptance, attendees will agree to commit to out-of-session virtual coursework completion (this estimate may vary depending on each participant’s out-of-session work completion pace).
Informational Session: February Date TBD
Applications Due: May 10, 2022
Acceptance Announced: May 31, 2022
New Cohort starts: July 1, 2022
CFRE Education Credits
Participants will earn 50 or more CFRE Education credits, fulfilling more than 60% of the CFRE Education requirement.
Philanthropy is about advancing your organization’s cause and advancing the goals of the donor. With "Cause Selling The Sanford Way: A Guide to Relationship-Driven Fundraising," both are possible. People, preferences, and politics have altered the giving landscape. If you truly want to be an agent of change, you have to change the status quo. "Cause Selling The Sanford Way: A Guide to Relationship-Driven Fundraising" will help you focus on what really matters in today’s climate: the donor.
NOTE: This book will be REQUIRED reading for attendees accepted into the Cohort and committing to the full course.
Please note: Name badges are required to attend all BOOST Conference events including all meals and all workshops.